Skip to main content
Edit PageStyle GuideControl Panel


The most commonly used and necessary glass-former used in glaze manufacture. Also known as flint, and found in sand, talc, and other natural forms.

Back to Glossary

Ask an Expert

We're here to help

Please give us a shout if you have any questions, feedback, or comments.

Ask Us

Events OV-Ask an expert-4b)