Skip to main content
Edit PageStyle GuideControl Panel


Tool for measuring interior or exterior width, often used for making lids.

Back to Glossary

Ask an Expert

We're here to help

Please give us a shout if you have any questions, feedback, or comments.

Ask Us

Events OV-Ask an expert-4b)