Skip to main content
Edit PageStyle GuideControl Panel


Decorating technique where a layer of colored slip or underglaze is carved through to expose the clay underneath.

Back to Glossary

Ask an Expert

We're here to help

Please give us a shout if you have any questions, feedback, or comments.

Ask Us

Events OV-Ask an expert-4b)