Skip to main content
Edit PageStyle GuideControl Panel


Decorative technique, attaching a small, shallow, and usually molded piece of clay onto a larger clay form.

Back to Glossary

Ask an Expert

We're here to help

Please give us a shout if you have any questions, feedback, or comments.

Ask Us

Events OV-Ask an expert-4b)